Polar 4.0 with RAH (Med)
Polar 4.0 is the top-of-the-line bioresonance device developed by Rayonex. Meeting all EU requirements for Class IIa medical device, it is ideal for treating root causes in addition to symptoms of ill health. It operates on the principle that all organisms are regulated by frequencies, and the correct resonating frequencies can induce normalised self-regulation.
Polar 4.0 with RAH has a modular design for incorporating further software. However it does not have the hardware for incorporating Rayoscan at a future date. For those interested in the automatic functions of Rayoscan, please see details for the model Polar 4.0 with RAH and Rayoscan.
Outstanding features Include:
- Super fast RAH, with 1-second loading time, making for efficient testing and program selection;
- New operating system and more powerful CPU for future developments;
- Capability for software updating over the internet;
- Easy printing of hard or soft copy reports with drivers for HP, Canon or Epson printers;
- Adjustable background screen colours;
- Integrated training videos.
- Inclusion of Measuring Cup and Protection Cup for easy testing and harmonisation of foods, supplements and allergens, as well as for quick energy duplication.
Warranty: 1 year
We provide full training for use of the device, testing and harmonisations.