Polar 4.0 Complete Premium (Non Med)
Availability: In stock
The Polar 4.0 is the top-of-the-line bioresonance device developed by Rayonex. Meeting all EU requirements for Class IIa medical device, it is ideal for treating root causes in addition to symptoms of ill health. It operates on the principle that all organisms are regulated by frequencies, and the correct resonating frequencies can induce normalised self-regulation.
The Polar 4.0 Complete Premium set includes modules, accessories and furniture as follows:
- Rayoscan hardware and software;
- 100 Rayoscan pads used for ECG analysis;
- 54 integrated harmonising programs;
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy;
- Administration of up to 1,000 clients;
- Memory management for 5 designated programs;
- Rayotensor (standard);
- 5 Green Cards;
- Fabric Detector Fitted Sheet;
- Fabric Detectors Velcro Strip 4 pieces;
- Stand for Rayotensor;
- Treatment chair made from solid beech with black eco-leather upholstery equipped with built-in detector;
- Table made from solid beech with pull-out panel and detectable tray;
- PS10 Basic incorporating C-Module and Vet-Module;
- Rimowa case custom-made for the Polar and accessories;
- Book by Prof Dietmar Heimes: Bioresonance according to Paul Schmidt.
Outstanding features of Polar 4.0:
- Super fast RAH, with 1-second loading time, making for efficient testing and program selection;
- New operating system and more powerful CPU for future developments;
- Capability for simple software updating over the internet;
- Easy printing of hard or soft copy reports with drivers for HP, Canon or Epson printers;
- Adjustable background screen colours;
- Integrated training videos;
- Inclusion of Measuring Cup and Protection Cup for easy testing and harmonisation of foods, supplements and allergens, as well as for quick energy duplication;
Warranty: 1 year
We provide full training for use of the device, testing and harmonisations.
Polar 4.0 Complete (Non...