Polar 4.0 Complete
The Polar 4.0 is the top-of-the-line bioresonance device developed by Rayonex. Meeting all EU requirements for Class IIa medical device, it is ideal for treating root causes in addition to symptoms of ill health. It operates on the principle that all organisms are regulated by frequencies, and the correct resonating frequencies can induce normalised self-regulation.
The Polar 4.0 Complete set includes the automatic, ECG-based analysis system for resonance frequencies, as well as a number of modules and accessories as follows:
- Rayoscan hardware and software;
- 100 Rayoscan pads used for ECG analysis;
- 54 integrated harmonising programs;
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy;
- Administration of up to 1,000 clients;
- Rayotensor (standard);
- 5 Green Cards;
- Fabric Detector Fitted Sheet;
- Fabric Detector Velcro Strip 4 pieces;
- Rimowa case custom-made for the Polar and accessories;
- Book by Prof Dietmar Heimes: Bioresonance according to Paul Schmidt.
Outstanding features of Polar 4.0:
- Super fast RAH, with 1-second loading time, making for efficient testing and program selection;
- New operating system and more powerful CPU for future developments;
- Capability for simple software updating over the internet;
- Easy printing of hard or soft copy reports with drivers for HP, Canon or Epson printers;
- Adjustable background screen colours;
- Integrated training videos;
- Inclusion of Measuring Cup and Protection Cup for easy testing and harmonisation of foods, supplements and allergens, as well as for quick energy duplication.
Warranty: 1 year
We provide full training for use of the device, testing and harmonisations.